Saturday, January 19, 2008

we're back

We're back from Blue Cloud Abbey. For some pictures inside the Abbey, take a look at today's post on my other blog.
The birding wasn't great in the cold and wind (most days). However, I will be posting a few pictures in the next day or so.
In the meanwhile: As most of you know from reading this blog, I'm also interested in astronomy. One of the email groups to which I belong is made up of individuals interested in Stellarvue telescopes. (You can visit the group here.) Recently, I have been reading uniformly great comments and reviews from members who have purchased binoculars from Stellarvue. Apparently, these binos are up to the standards of Stellarvue's telescopes -- excellent, reasonably priced refractors. I may be getting the 8x42 model while they are on sale.